We’ve previously outlined the importance of combining your outreach application with an inbox placement provider. One of the core best practices to increase sender reputation is to analyse and ensure you have the correct number of mailboxes provisioned for warming.
We firmly believe that combining your outreach application with Allegrow - the #1 inbox placement platform, is a core step to help your emails reach the primary inbox, not the spam folder and prevent your sender reputation from declining as you scale outreach.
Therefore, we’re proud to announce our integration with Close CRM and happy to outline; how you can start using our new integration and why allowing Allegrow to analyse your outreach data and suggest insights can help keep you out of spam jail and increase engagement.
How does it work
Simply connect Close CRM to your Allegrow account following the 3-steps or video outlined in our help section
You can find Allegrow now listed on the Close app marketplace and navigate towards the integration directly from your CRM if you’d like.
But remember, you’ll need to be fully registered with Allegrow to turn on the integration. So if you’re a Close user and want to evaluate if Allegrow is a great fit to help you improve open and reply rates - as a first step book a demo with us here.
What does the Allegrow + Close CRM Integration Provide
Allegrow will begin to measure your sender reputation and provide positive interactions to improve inbox placement seamlessly alongside your Close CRM prospecting. No Idea what warm-up or sender reputations are? Check out our complete guide on the subject matter here.
An outline from a current user of the integration (Ramzi at Lux Sales Consulting) shows how the combination of Close and Allegrow can improve open and reply rates on cold outreach:
By combining Close and Allegrow, you will add value through the following functionality:
Insights from Allegrow to improve your inbox placement and deliverability. (directly based on real-time Close CRM data and Allegrow best practices).
- Insights from Allegrow to improve your inbox placement and deliverability. (directly based on real-time Close CRM data and Allegrow best practices).
- Daily data points from a network of real business domains to accurately measure what percentage of your emails are landing in spam folders rather than the primary inbox.
- Positive interactions to warm up your sending domains and improve your inbox placement, which works seamlessly alongside CRM operations.
- Access to content testing functionality for Scale Plus Allegrow plans, this allows you to optimise your outreach messages for inbox placement and filtering.
- All additional functionality which gets added to the Close + Allegrow integration as our partnership develops over time will be made available to you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.