Subdomain & Alternative Domains
Using a subdomain or alternative domain for specific sending operations is best practice to hedge, control and protect sender reputation for deliverability.
Tick every box with Allegrow
Alongside the industry leading playbook for subdomain creation, Allegrow provides the foundational functionality required for a subdomain roll-out aligned with deliverability best practice including DKIM, SPF and DMARC testing using real email traffic. Health analysis on your new subdomain or alternative domain will begin within three days of connection.
Subdomain & Alternative Domain Warm Up
Warming your new subdomain and alternative domains is vital to help build sender reputation. The exact subdomain or alternative domain you’ve selected will have a limited history in the eyes of email providers, therefore warming inside the Allegrow network is the process of conducting positive interactions to demonstrate that the domain is receiving good feedback from recipients and a reputable sender.
The interactions conducted in the Allegrow network provide positive engagement on your newly established account, these interactions include:
- Replies in threads to test emails we’ve sent. These threads build like real B2B conversations.
- Recategorization of your emails. When your emails land inside spam folders within our network, we can automatically report them as not spam to improve sender reputation.
- Emails Marked as important on a portion of the email traffic we simulate inside receiver inboxes.
The above activity will be automatically throttled inside Allegrow. We’ll also provide you with a throttling formula and guidance for starting the activity inside your sending system slowly and steadily increasing.
Maintain subdomain inbox placement
After you’ve built a strong initial sender reputation, you’ll need the functionality to continually optimize inbox placement and avoid sending actions which hurt your reputation. Allegrow addresses the requirement for building a sustainable sender reputation over the long term with 360 degree functionality:
- The Allegrow Safety Net™ helps mitigate the risk of automated emails being sent to contacts that will hurt your sender reputation (like spam traps, invalid emails and regular spam reporters). We do this by running risk analysis automatically in the scheduled state of your sales engagement platform.
- Content Testing allows you to definitively measure the spam rating of different content variations your team creates. This provides clarity of filtering implications and maximizes engagement from your audience.
- Accurate data points on the inbox placement of every domain, subdomain, and individual email user allows you to proactively identify and resolve deliverability threats.