Allegrow provides a comprehensive system to build inbox placement for both new users and new domains from scratch. The integration of Allegrow directly into your sales engagement system removes the typical risk and uncertainty associated with email transitions following M&A or rebranding. Ensuring your team is reaching the primary inbox at the same rate as their peers, leads to a more effective transition and faster ramping.
New Domain Warm up
The new domain you’ve selected following the transition will have a limited history in the eyes of email providers. Therefore, warming inside the Allegrow network is the process of conducting positive interactions to show the domain is receiving positive feedback from recipients and a reputable sender.
The interactions conducted in the Allegrow network provide positive engagement on your newly established domain. These interactions include:
- Replies in threads to test emails we’ve sent. These threads build like real B2B conversations.
- Recategorization of your emails. When your emails land inside spam folders within our network, we can automatically report them as not spam to improve sender reputation.
- Emails Marked as important on a portion of the email traffic we simulate inside receiver inboxes.
The above activity will be automatically throttled inside Allegrow. We’ll also provide you with a throttling formula and guidance for starting the activity inside your sending system slowly and steadily increasing.
Migrating Mailboxes Safely
After you’ve built strong deliverability, due to the outbound nature of the SDR role each rep migrated to your existing domain creates a higher risk to your inbox placement. Allegrow addresses this by allowing reps to build sender reputation and creating safeguards to reduce the risk of this mass migration of email users:
- The Allegrow Safety Net™ helps mitigate the risk of automated emails being sent to contacts that will hurt your sender reputation (like spam traps, invalid emails and regular spam reporters). We do this by running risk analysis automatically in the scheduled state of your sales engagement platform.
- Content Testing allows you to definitively measure the spam rating of different content variations your team have already been using. To provide clarity of filtering implications and maximize engagement from your shared audience.
- An SDR spam rate leaderboard. Allows every SDR to view their spam rate as a KPI while ranking the highest to lowest performers so additional support gets provided to the right reps.
- Having advised on multiple migrations with organizations of your scale, your dedicated customer success manager will be a deliverability partner during the transition and beyond. You’ll have access to niche technical guidance for these circumstances, like our playbook on the correct usage vs risky usage of alias mailboxes.
- Allegrow tests DKIM, SPF and DMARC every hour automatically, using real email traffic on every new and existing user. This demonstrates you’re a trustworthy sender to email providers and monitors the risk of DNS errors during your transition.
This functionality, combined with Allegrows’ partnership and integrations directly with your sales engagement platform, provides an unrivaled solution for you to manage these transitions effectively.