Connect Office 365 integration
Firstly, you’ll need to have subscribed to both Allegrow to access the integration functionality. This integration is available by default in every Allegrow subscription. To connect your O365 instance to Allegrow you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the specific O356 user/mailbox that you want to connect to Allegrow.
- Enter the name and email address of the mailbox you want to connect inside Allegrow.
- Select ‘Connect Your Mailbox’ in Allegrow and you will then be redirected to a Microsoft page. Ensure you pick the same mailbox details on this page as you have entered into Allegrow.
- You will now be shown an O365 consent screen if you are the first user to connect from your organisation.
- Select ‘Consent on behalf of my organisation’ and ‘Accept’ to connect your mailbox.
You can find more in-depth guidance on the connection process, including annotated pictures of each page in the process, in our help centre here. Allegrow also provides post-connection documentation on managing the integration inside our help centre, which your team can view on demand, or with the assistance and guidance of the dedicated customer success manager assigned to your account and introduced to you over email on or before your start date with Allegrow.