Connect Close integration
Firstly, you’ll need to have subscribed to both Allegrow and Close CRM to access the integration functionality. This integration is available by default in every Allegrow and Close subscription, as Allegrow has been approved and listed on the Close Marketplace. To connect your Close instance to Allegrow you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you’re logged in to the Admin User of your Close account.
- Inside Close CRM navigate to > Integrations
- Proceed to select the tab > Developer, then Click >‘+ New API Key’, then the option to >‘Create API Key’.
- Log in to Allegrow, Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Integrations’, then select ‘Connect Close’:
- Then click ‘Connect’ after entering your API key in the box displayed:
You can find more in-depth guidance on the connection process, including annotated pictures of each page and a video of the process, in our help centre here. Allegrow also provides post-connection documentation on managing the integration inside our help centre, which your team can view on demand, or with the assistance and guidance of the dedicated customer success manager assigned to your account and introduced to you over email on or before your start date with Allegrow.