The SDR is the job-role that the Allegrow platform was built to help - so you’ll be an expert on the product as you’ll be living in it every day.
As an SDR your primary responsibility will be generating the new business sales pipeline. This includes outbound prospecting and qualifying potential leads for demos. Alongside these activities, you’ll be learning how to demo the product yourself so that within 6 months you will have the opportunity to move into an Account Executive role where you’ll be performing the demos and closing new business.
We value your character, natural abilities and personality traits more than your experience, we’re looking for people who are:
- Competitive – you want to outwork everyone around you and be rewarded for the results you produce, not the amount of time you’ve been in a role.
- Intelligent – fast learner and very capable of articulating value while thinking on your feet.
- Focused - you’ll need the ability to keep your mind focused on daily, monthly and quarterly goals and eliminate distractions.
- Resilient - being in this sales role will involve rejection from prospects so you can’t be the type of person who loses enthusiasm or tries to avoid tough conversations.
- Coachable - we’ll expect you to follow the process we lay out and understand correction is not criticism.
- Ambitious - desire to pursue a challenging career in SaaS and move quickly from this role into more responsibility and help to develop the company at a higher level.