Working mainly on the front-end part of our application, you will build user-facing components and implement them with different workflows and toolsets like Redux and Flux.
Your primary task is to develop a stable, robust, aesthetic and maintainable product.
You also need a good understanding of the toolchain of modern web development including packers and transpilers and apply these pragmatically to achieve high-quality deliverables.
- Create new features or parts of applications (Allegrow is just the beginning)
- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application, as pixel-perfect as possible
- Use your knowledge on React.js and its lifecycle to maximise components performance across different devices and browsers
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Deep understanding of React.js and its fundamentals, ideally including modern features like hooks
- Experience with widely used React.js state managers like Flux, Redux, Thunks or Sagas
- Knowing modern ECMAScript (currently ECMAScript 8)
- Experience with data structure libraries like Immutable.js
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Understanding isomorphic React
- Know how to implement authorisation with mechanisms like OAuth, JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM etc.
- Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behaviour and measuring and optimising performance
- Strong hands-on experience with source code management systems like Git
- Understanding of what the business / stakeholders need and transfer that into your project