Allegrow is a fast growing SaaS business, helping customers big and small with a technology platform to optimise their inbox placement.
This creates an environment to develop a multitude of skills and opportunities for career progression. In comparison to other customer success roles you can expect a greater level of interaction with customers and your responsibilities in general being more varied.
You’ll have an opportunity to join one of the most important departments in our business, at its early stages in development. This means you can expect your role and responsibilities to consistently evolve and as we grow you will also grow professionally.
In this role interaction with people through written and verbal communication is your craft. Your core competency will be guiding customers using pattern recognition between similar issues / situations.
Skills / Qualifications
- University degree (2:1 class or higher). Ideally in a English and Humanities or Business/Marketing course, or 1+ years experience in a customer facing role at a technology, marketing or digital business.
- Highly skilled and able in operating technology platforms / technology literate.
- Composed and level headed temperament.
- Ability to follow written processes during your day to day work.
- Highly developed communication skills (written and verbal).