Allegrow is a fast-growing SaaS business, helping customers big and small with a technology platform to optimise their inbox placement.
We’re operating in a new segment/category in the world of software - which opens the door for high levels of creativity and innovation in both the sales process and subsequent account management. The customers you build relationships with will look to you as a trusted partner and advisor to help them navigate the world of inbox placement.
At Allegrow, putting the ‘Customer First’ is one of our core values and you'll be responsible for creating a lasting first impression which sets the scene for working with us as one of their technology vendors of choice. We’re passionate about helping marketing and sales teams achieve better results in their email programs using best practices and technology which are sustainable in the long term.
We need a dedicated account manager who is a proactive problem solver with excellent sales and communication skills. You will take the lead on sourcing new accounts within our ICP, converting these onto our pilot process & delivering a world-class sales process to the point of renewal.
We’re offering a competitive salary including an appealing commission-structure, whereby you are compensated not only on the accounts you convert to sales but will share in the upside on those who renew to long-term subscriptions, work-from-home privileges and an opportunity to be one of the earliest team members at a profitable, fast-growing SaaS business.
Are you ready for the challenge?
The Role will mostly involve:
- Researching & identifying key accounts based on triggers & internal data-sets.
- Highly targeted outbound prospecting (incl. email, phone, video & LinkedIn) to source meetings at key accounts within our ICP.
- Working with our founding team directly learning how to demo the Allegrow platform.
- Building a truly best-in-class sales process from the ground-up alongside our co-founder.
- Continuing to build out your relationship with your book of business for a high rate of renewals.
You’re likely to be a good fit if you have:
- 1+ year of experience at a SaaS business or digital/management consultancy in a business development/customer facing role.
- You have experience using Salesloft / Outreach as engagement platforms. Or a great knowledge of how cold outreach works in a business development environment.
- University degree (2:1 class or higher).
- Bias towards action.
- Proven ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively with prospects & clients through presentations and written communication.
- Experience in uncovering priorities and driving to reach decisions through action plans you’ve made in a professional manner.
- Ability to influence decisions towards continuous improvement.
- Experience selling into a variety of accounts from SMB to Mid-Market.
- Experience operating at a Seed stage business (ie. internal infrastructure developing, significant level of independence required, high growth).
- Natural ability and interest to become a subject matter expert in the field of go-to-market technology.
- English speaking proficiency is fluent.